A.12.1 import options
This standard option is supported by
(see section A.5 Common command options, for a complete description):
- Use message as log information, instead of
invoking an editor.
There are the following additional special options.
- See 13.6 Multiple vendor branches.
- Indicate the keyword expansion mode desired. This
setting will apply to all files created during the
import, but not to any files that previously existed in
the repository. See 12.4 Substitution modes, for a
list of valid `-k' settings.
- Specify file names that should be ignored during
import. You can use this option repeatedly. To avoid
ignoring any files at all (even those ignored by
default), specify `-I !'.
name can be a file name pattern of the same type
that you can specify in the `.cvsignore' file.
See section C.5 Ignoring files via cvsignore.
- Specify file names that should be filtered during
import. You can use this option repeatedly.
spec can be a file name pattern of the same type
that you can specify in the `.cvswrappers'
file. See section C.2 The cvswrappers file.
This document was generated
by Charlie & on October, 19 2001